Our main priority is the safety and health of our customers and employees.
For this reason, we have revised and adapted our reception protocols. In this regard, the following measures have been implemented and improved accordingly.
Our cancellation policy
- In response to the evolving situation, Villa Garbo is taking the necessary measures to guarantee its customers the flexibility they need during this difficult period.
- In compliance with ordinance 2020-315, we offer a voucher for the postponement of your reservation valid for 18 months for any stay that you should cancel for health reasons until September 15, 2020.
- For more confidence in your reservation, all of our rates are now flexible and allow amendment or cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival depending on the dates chosen and the type of offer selected.
- Each guest will receive a communication from the hotel before arrival, asking them to check in online. This will facilitate your check in formalities.
- We encourage our customers to communicate their arrival time to us in order to reduce the waiting time at reception.
- The observation of the constrains linked to the health crisis does not allow us, for the moment, to offer you the valet service. However, we will tell you where to park your car safely nearby.
- Hydro alcoholic gel and disinfectant towels available to customers
- Reception staff is equipped with protective equipment linked to COVID-19.
- If the registration was not made before, a QR code system allows online registration via your cell phone once on site and avoids any paper contact
- New magnetic keys at each check in.
Lobby and public spaces
- Hydro alcoholic gel dispensers in key areas of the hotel
- Reinforced cleaning program and disinfection with virucidal products with particular attention to contact points such as door handles, stair railings and elevator buttons
- Limitation of the number of people occupying the elevator to 2 persons
- Increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection with effective products
- Hand sanitizer available on each floor.
- To encourage distance, the elevator will be reserved for going up and we encourage you to walk down using our beautiful marble staircase.
- Hydro alcoholic gel dispenser
- Reinforced cleaning program and disinfection with effective products
- Hydro alcoholic gel provided in each room
- Removal of items from the minibar, pens and stationery, magazines and other unnecessary items ... Items are available on request and are disinfected between each use
- 24-hour no occupancy period between customers’ stays for disinfection
- Daily housekeeping service on demand but possibility of receiving fresh towels and welcome products every day
- The rooms are cleaned only in the absence of customers and at their request. During cleaning, the rooms are ventilated.
- Personal protective equipment worn by dedicated staff
- Covid-19 staff training and reinforced audits
- Continued use of effective products to prevent transmission of COVID-19
- Regarding bedroom linen, all items are washed at least at 60 ° C and ironed at 180 ° C by our laundry.
- The observation of sanitary constrains does not allow us to serve the buffet breakfast. However we will be happy to provide your breakfast in your suite which is equipped with a Nespresso machine and tea boiler. Similarly, if you wish, you can also take your breakfast in the garden or in our lobby where distances between tables is respected.
- Disposable napkins and placemats
- Disinfection of tables and contact points between each service
- Reinforced cleaning program and disinfection in the breakfast room and back office with effective products to prevent the transmission of COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment for all breakfast employees
- For health reasons, we will serve you at the table your free aperitif.
- Contactless payment by e-mail may be considered the day before departure
- Keys can be left in the room or on the tray provided for this purpose at the reception
- The invoice will be sent to you by e-mail to limit contact
- Temporary suspension of the luggage service for health reasons
- Each employee received a guide to new security procedures and standards
- Mandatory control for all employees on arrival, which may include temperature control
- Hand sanitizer dispensers at the entrance and in all workspaces and common areas of employees
- Physical distances observed in all areas reserved for employees, including in restaurant areas and during hotel communication sessions
- Service start times adjusted to promote physical separation from employees
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection in all common areas, i.e., rest room, cloakrooms, toilets, etc. with products with products effective in preventing the transmission of COVID-19
- COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment provided to all employees
- Signs and markers communicating physical distance protocols across employee areas
These measures will allow us to welcome you with confidence, our philosophy is always the same: be attentive to your needs, be at your service to make your holidays a moment of shared happiness.
So do not wait anymore and book your next stay in Cannes, .
The whole Villa Garbo team is waiting for you
Christine and Guy WELTER